The most successful executives, athletes, and influencers know the secret to setting and achieving more of your personal and professional goals is to hire a personal coach to help guide you from where you are to where you want to go.
If you’re looking to improve your personal or professional life, hiring a personal coach can help you set better goals, stay accountable, and identify and plan to overcome obstacles before they get in your way.
Hiring a coach with training, coaching, and personal experience is an excellent way to ensure you have someone on your side who is committed and qualified to help you achieve your goals.
Nick has undergone extensive in-person and online trainings on coaching techniques, theories, and processes, and continued his coaching training by constantly reading the latest materials from some of the best coach trainers in the world.
Nick takes the responsibility of coaching and your investment in him very seriously and is committed to helping you identify where you are, where you want to go, the steps to take to get there, and the obstacles that you’ll face along the way, so you can be prepared to overcome them in advance.
Nick doesn’t just talk the talk, however; he also walks the walk.
During his years of training to become a coach, Nick:
- Practiced law in the New York City office of a large, national law firm, where he practiced for nearly a decade;
- Moved his young family of four to Massachusetts, buying a house, and finding an in-house counsel job at a large international manufacturing company to achieve a better work/life balance;
- Wrote his first book, Confessions of a Terrible Husband: Lessons Learned from a Lumpy Couch, and ghostwrote several others while still practicing law full-time;
- Launched and maintained two award-winning podcasts, Five Minutes With Dad, a parenting podcast he hosts with his two young kids, and Confessions of a Terrible Husband: Lessons Learned from a Lumpy Couch, a relationship podcast. Nick took both podcasts to the #1 spot in the Kids & Family section on iTunes and Confessions of a Terrible Husband hit #50 on all of iTunes out of hundreds of thousands of shows;
- Operated two blogs; and, most importantly
- Improved his relationship with his wife and kids by setting and enforcing strong boundaries around his family time and committing to becoming productive, effective, and efficient as he could during his dedicated work time so he could deliberately build a business on a strong family foundation, so his work would support his family and the life they wanted to live, rather than building a business that constantly pulled Nick from the people who want and need him the most.
Nick can help you do the same, too. Nick specializes in and has great experience on the following topics:
- How to constantly create compelling content no matter how much you love or hate to write;
- Work / Life Design, with an added focus on helping young parents enjoy the present time with their families while building their dream life; and
- Productivity (how to do more in less time).
Nick has a heart of a teacher and is a world-class listener and observer. If you’re looking for a coach to walk alongside you as you build a life you won’t want to escape from, reach out to Nick today to schedule a free 15-minute !
If you’re looking for a coach to walk alongside you as you build a life you won’t want to escape from, reach out to Nick today to schedule a free 30-minute power call with Nick!